Hey folks just giving out an update for next week, we are a GO!!! Everyone at Tryon International Equestrian Center has been super helpful in getting us back up and going. They have also been in constant contact with the governor's office as well. With that said, we have to be smart about coming back to showing. That means yes you must have face masks/coverings while on the show grounds and respect social distancing! This is our chance to show that our industry is responsible and respectful of the health issues we are dealing with. We will make EVERY effort to help you get back in the ring. Here are some of the things we will be doing for you next week.....
- The stall chart will be posted on our website Wednesday so you’ll know which barn and stalls you will be in before you even get on the grounds.
- We will be adding a 5th ring into our schedule to help everyone spread out for the weekend.
- Your paddock masters will be at their ingates on Friday so you can go ahead and sign up with them for the weekend.
- We will be using the When Do I Go website to help you have a better judgement of when you need to be on the showgrounds for your classes.
- We will also be posting our courses on the When Do I Go website to help reduce the amount of people standing at the course boards.
- We will even give you the restaurant’s phone numbers so you can call ahead and place to go orders while your joining us.
So with that said, we hope that everyone is happy, healthy, and ready to ride! Looking forward to seeing you next week for the “Belated” Mothers Celebration show.
BRHJA "Belated" Mothers Celebration
May 30-31, 2020
We HIGHLY ENCOURAGE everyone to enter ONLINE but you will still need to call Lewis Pack for stall reservations. This show will offer Camden Hunter Jumper Series points as Janet Black has graciously let us use her date! Call Lewis: 828-894-2721 or text Lewis: 864-706-8116
Harmon Classics Derby Mania
June 11-14, 2020
CLICK HERE to enter online at Horse Shows Online at no extra charge!
***Remember you still need to call for stalls! Make sure to contact Lewis Pack at 828.894.2721 to reserve stalls
Featured Classes at the BRHJA Mothers Celebration
Class #400 $2,500 BRHJA Hunter Derby - Saturday 5/30
- The first round to be conducted over an elaborate course of jumps resembling the hunt field
- Will include verticals and oxers
- The top 12 scores will be returning for a second round to be held over a Handy course, which may include rollbacks, bending lines, Hand Gallops, and a trot or walk jump
- Open numeric scoring will be used on both rounds
- Scores from both rounds will be combined
- Offered at 2 heights 2’6” & 3’
- Open to all horses and ponies that have been entered and shown at the show
- Minimum 10 entries required to fill
- Formal Attire Requested
- Entry Fee: $125 Ribbons 1-10
|1st $625||2nd $420||3rd $325||4th $250||5th $200|
|6th $160||7th $150||8th $140||9th $130||10th $100|
Class #300 $2,500 Jumper Classic - Sunday 5/31
- To be shown over an elaborated course under the USEF Jumper Table II.2B format
- Fence heights 1.30m – 1.35m
- Posted order of go
- Formal Attire
- Open to riders that have been entered and shown at the show. Minimum 10 entries required to fill
- Entry Fee : $125 Ribbons 1-10
|1st $500||2nd $350||3rd $300||4th $275||5th $250|
|6th $200||7th $180||8th $160||9th $150||10th $135|
Renew for 2020
Not sure if you have renewed/joined for 2020?
Click the buttons below to check
Congratulations 2019 BRHJA Medal Finals Champions!
2019 BRHJA Junior Medal Finals Champion
trained by Nicole Barbour
2019 BRHJA Adult Medal Finals Champion
BRHJA Media Policy
Any person or persons at BRHJA or Harmon Classics horse shows must get media permission directly from Liz Crawley Photography & Eileen Diamond, the official show photographers, to take photographs for other than personal use. Violators of the BRHJA Media Policy will be asked to leave the showgrounds.
Through The Stone Pillars
"Through The Stone Pillars" A short look back at Harmon Field's equestrian history. A video project made possible by the Tryon Riding & Hunt Club.Posted by ErikOlsenPictures.com on Saturday, December 1, 2018